The Cinco Family/Corporation frequently advertised on Channel 5, is a fictional corporation which spans the television and internet works of comedian Bob Odenkirk. From 2007 to 2010, the comedy television program Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, served as an outlet for Cinco Products skits.
Carried over from Tom Goes to the Mayor and online material available only on BobandDavid.com, the Cinco Family/Corporation parodies the typical "soulless corporation". A similar corporation called Globo-Chem appears in Odenkirk's Mr. Show.
List of Cinco Products
- Cinco Brown
- Cinco Chemical & Toy Division
- Cinco Dairy
- Cinco Farms
- Cinco Games
- Cinco Home Entertainment
- Cinco Insurance
- Cinco International Credit Union
- The Cinco Library
- Cinco Mobile
- Cinco Style
- Cinco Sweets
Besides producing and marketing products, Cinco also owns a stadium called the Cinco Dome, which was a venue used for a Bread Harrity concert. The Cinco logo made a cameo appearance on a drum set, during Presidents/Awesome (Season 4)
- Cinco is also prominent in Tom Goes to the Mayor, one of the many connections TGTTM shares with Awesome Show.
- A parody company called "Stinko" was revealed in the Jim & Derrick episode, used to sell the G.F. Spooner.
- Many or all of the products are made by marketing gurus, Mark and Terry Cinco.